Translating Media Preview Conf to other languages

Here's the place to discuss anything about Media Preview in English.
BabelSoft
Site Admin

Re: Translating Media Preview Conf to other languages

Post by BabelSoft »

Thanks Zephyrot for your help with translating MP to Castellano. I knew about the differences between Standard Spanish and Castellano. But I didn't know there were much differences between the different flavors of Castellano.

Anyway, you should have told me before proceeding with the translation, because the template I've put in this thread is not the latest one anymore... I'll send you the latest one a bit later. Hopefully, there shouldn't be much more remaining to translate.
zephyrot

Post by zephyrot »

Hi Cyril.

Already answered to your mail.
Sorry for being so quick on doing the translation, I really wanted to share your software
with my friends, but they are not so fluent with English like me.

Now, they can't complain.

Regards.
BabelSoft
Site Admin

Post by BabelSoft »

Well, the next release won't be ready before a full month, depending on how much time I can put into Media Preview.
For instance, the plan for current version 1.3 was to release it around October 2012, finally it got delayed until February 2013...

In order not to let your friends awaiting this long, I think I'll post the Castellano .dll here soon, so you can just tell them to come download it here and simply copy it inside Media Preview install folder. I hope to get it ready by the coming weekend.
Rolandds

Post by Rolandds »

I would like to offer you the DUTCH translation

Best Regards
Roland De Schutter
rolandds@telenet.be
Rolandds

Post by Rolandds »

The DUTCH translation in attachment.

Best Regards

Roland De Schutter
rolandds@telenet.be
Attachments
MediaPreviewLocalization.zip
(35.31 KiB) Downloaded 2300 times
BabelSoft
Site Admin

Post by BabelSoft »

Roland, thanks for proposing your help for translating Media Preview into Dutch. However, the current public template is quite old. I'll PM you with an updated template.
NeganBiavy

Самые свежии новости

Post by NeganBiavy »

Предоставляем вам самые свежие и актуальные новости со всего мира на Мегановости.
Рботаем круглосуточно, чтобы оперативно информировать вас о последних событиях. Мы стремимся предоставлять максимально объективную информацию, а также освещать различные точки зрения на одну и ту же тему.
У нас вы найдете новости в самых разных сферах - политика, экономика, спорт, культура, наука и многое другое. Мы постоянно отслеживаем события,

Мы также понимаем, что каждый читатель уникален и имеет свои интересы. Поэтому мы предлагаем широкий выбор рубрик и тематических разделов, чтобы каждый мог найти интересующую его информацию.
Наша цель - быть вашим надежным источником новостей, который поможет вам быть в курсе происходящего в мире. Мы ценим ваше время и стремимся предоставить вам удобный и информативный сервис.
Мы надеемся, что наши новости будут интересны и полезны для вас. Будьте с нами и будьте в курсе всех событий! на Мегановости
все новости Мегановости
matchesolf

Finest Сasual Dating - Authentic Ladies

Post by matchesolf »

Turn casual moments into unforgettable dates – choose the best casual dating site!
Actual Women
Top-notch Сasual Dating