Larger sizes for thumbs in "Output to the file" option

Here's the place to discuss anything about Media Preview in English.
BabelSoft
Site Admin

Re: Larger sizes for thumbs in "Output to the file" option

Post by BabelSoft »

Nice, I didn't know that this feature is actually useful to somebody else than me :) (BabelSoft is really a one-man company).
In this mode, I'll allow a size up to 7680px (8K UHDTV). It should be available on the next beta.
BabelSoft
Site Admin

Post by BabelSoft »

Requests duly noted. I'll try to implement those for the next beta as well.
BabelSoft
Site Admin

Post by BabelSoft »

Yes, I'll add an option to disable the L2 cache as it is really not needed for WinXP users.
BabelSoft
Site Admin

Post by BabelSoft »

Command line is currently only supported for a very limited set of commands. You can see them at the Help section of the page presenting Media Preview.
I might add something more encompassing later, but I don't really like command line interface, that's why there aren't that much yet as of now.

By the way, you subscribed to the forum using a disposable email address. Can you bind your forum account to a real and permanent email address? Else my automatic account checking process may inadvertently erase your account and posts thinking it's a spam bot account...
onyxwave

Post by onyxwave »

@Ash
Great suggestion! I'm looking forward to these additions as well, so now there are at least two of us other than BabelSoft that enjoy this awesome feature, and even more so once any/all of these additions get added.

@BabelSoft
This request is a bit similar or maybe even slightly related to my feature request here:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5258&p=6599#p6599
Thus, it would be great is both could get implemented together at the same time, and I hope that my request can get Preview Pane images up to 7680px (8K UHDTV) as well.

Thank you